Thursday 31 May 2012

Niki's Layout using May 5 Kit 'Yardsticks'

Hi again everyone

What did you think of yesterday's kit? It's hard for me to do male themed layouts as I have a litte girl but I rummaged around and managed to find a picture of me and Ben several years ago on a skiing holiday - perfect!


I focused the top half of my layout on my photo and little title...

and the bottom half on journalling and embellishments.  I was really pleased with how the journalling came out, I picked out a few key words and wrote those in the Kaisercraft Alpha stickers included in the kit whilst writing the rest by hand.

There were so many stickers in the Element Sticker sheet that I clustered a few under the photo...

...and also made actual embellishments out of them.

Finally I finished off by adding those tiny flags (also on the Element Sticker Sheet) in the top left corner of my photo.

I hope you like it and thanks for looking. Stop by tomorrow to see Kirei's layout xx


No comments:

Post a Comment