Saturday 26 May 2012

A Very Special Layout

Hi Again Everyone

I have another layout to share with you today and this one is very special as it's of my little girl when she was only a week old and still super tiny (as she was early)


I've used my leftovers from this week's kit 'Con Brio' to make this layout, however I didn't have much over so I had to improvise and do something minimalistic!


I used the remainder of the die cut shape and cut some of the flowers out of the remaining patterned paper to create the frame and border to the left of the photo :


The circle shape on the background was created just by drawing round one of my dinner plates! I drew around it several times and doodled some tiny dots randomly dotted around the lines. I also added some pearl swirls and single pearls all over the layout.

I finished off by adding a small sub title under the photo

Hope you like this one and thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment